So chilly autumn, winter is coming…
1. Print out the pattern
2. Trace and cut out the shape of tree and girl (on chipboard)
2. Place the cut template on fabric, cut out the shape of the tree trunk, and girl, with extra 3-5mm for stitching.
3. Pin the tree trunk and girl on a piece of cotton fabric (better of light color). Notes: Mark the edge of tree trunk and girl on to cotton fabric beforehand.
4. Stitch out the tree branches with dark thread.
5. Cut out tree leaves (color as you like), stitch along the edge to branches.
6. Stitch the hair lines.
7. Stitch out the bag, and necklace，add beads as pendent.
8. Stitch the breeze with one fallen leave, and done
9. Add cloth frame of 4CM.
10. Add interfacing and back layer of fabric, stitch them together with embroidery stitch.
11. Add a string for hanging or wood frame it if you like.