This one is relatively easier than flower banquet DIY-5, and to put it on wall as decoration is really a different and great idea.Materials Needed:
- linen blend of light pink fabric
- lighter and a candle’s flame
- thumb tack
- Cut out a square of fabric. No need to be pretty – jagged edges will just melt away.
- Cut 4 slits in the square.
- Hold the fabric up to the candle (but not touching the flame) until the edges start to melt. (this is the point in which you tell yourself you will never wear synthetic fabric on your skin again for fear of melting…this is also the step where you will fine the sweet spot of the candle….that spot where the fabric melts but you don’t scorch your fingers).
- Smooth our your petals by making sure they are all curling in the same direction.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with smaller squares until you have 3 or 4 layers of petals. Layer the petals on top of one another, just slightly offset.
- Push a yellow thumb tack through all layers, and attach to the wall.