This project is a cheap and easy way to make art for your home. There are so many ways to do this project and the end result is nothing short of artsy!Materials Needed:
- Quilting Hoops. (You can find these at any local hobby or sewing shop. Get as many as you want! Try to pick out ones that are different in size. Please make sure when you buy your quilting hoop that there are two pieces! There should be an outer circle and an inner circle. Sometimes the inner circle falls out, so just make sure it’s there before you buy it!)
- Scraps of Fabric, Bed Sheets, any kind of fabric that is at least 1″ larger than your circle will work.
- Glue Gun
- Tacks or nails and a hammer to hang them
(Turn on your glue gun)
1. Take the smaller circle out of the quilting hoop and lay it over your fabric
2. Cut out a circle that is 1″ away from your wooden circle, like so. It doesnt have to be a perfect circle. Just make sure there is at least 1″ of extra fabric around the circle.
5.Now, glue the extra fabric to the inside of the circle.
If you don’t think you need to glue the outside and the inside, you can always just skip the first gluing step and go straight to gluing the fabric to the inside.