I have shared 40+ DIY Knit & Crochet Baby Blanket Free Patterns you can check them out. These blankets and that yarn are all so marvelously gorgeous I cannot stop staring at them! This Blue Star Patchwork Blanket is fabulous and ideal to cover your bed as new bedding. The blanket has the pattern for you to download and allow to have fun making this crochet blanket with the blue and white yarn, or any of another color combination. The stitch is quite easy but crochet with different parts. It’s worth just taking the time to do this work, because with this crochet blanket you can sell and make lots of money by selling several beautiful blankets! Are you a beginner or are you already in the middle of crochet? This stellar afghan requires several steps, but the stitches are easy granny-square variations. Start with basic granny squares and then work outward from the center medallion.
You may love: Crochet Spiral Afghan Blanket Free Pattern
Materials: Worsted-weight acrylic yarn, approximately:
- 17.5 ounces (990 yards / 905 meters) light blue, MC
- 10.5 ounces (595 yards / 544 meters) blue, A
- 17.5 ounces (990 yards / 905 meters) navy, B
- 17.5 ounces (990 yards / 905 meters) cream, C
- 14 ounces (700 yards / 640 meters) blue-and-cream multicolored, D
- Size G crochet hook or size to obtain gauge This book identifies a G hook as 4.25 mm.
- Yarn needle
Gauge: Granny square = 7” / 17.8 cm
Click the link below to get the free pattern: