Organize your purse with a new wallet sewn with your favorite fabric! I have shared some purse DIY tutorials before, and if you love big handbags, I also shared some projects of sew bags tutorials. This clutch/wristlet/wallet pattern has everything you need. Space for your cash and cards, a place for your phone, plenty of pockets, and a wrist strap. When you don’t need or want to take a large bag, then this wallet pattern could be perfect for you.
Consists of parts:
- Front part. Size 21×30 cm.
- Soft pad – I have cotton filling. Will make our wallet soft and pleasant to the touch. Can be replaced with an ironed synthetic winterizer. Size 21×30 cm.
- Any fabric sealant – I have non-woven fabric. Size 21×30 cm.
- Interior. Size 21×30 cm.
- Seal for bags on an adhesive basis. Three parts – 21×9 cm, 21×9 cm, 21×7 cm.
- Magnetic fastener. Can be replaced with a button.
Click the link here for the FREE sewing pattern and DIY tutorial: